Enjoymint Delivered is owned and operated by The Fuego Group.
II. Collecting of Your Personal Data
When using the Services, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally indentifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- First and Last Name
- Email Addresses
- Home Addresses
- Phone Number
- Date of Birth
- Medical Marijuana Doctor Recommendation
- Credit or Debit card (which you submit for payment purposes)
- Driver’s License Information (including Driver’s License Number) and/or other government-issued identification
- Scanned photo of Government issued ID
- Selfie or photo of You holding your Driver’s License ID and/or other government-issued identification
- IP Addresses
- Device ID
- Order Information
- Purchase Histories
We also collect user website experience recordings, which reproduce your interactions with the Services, including mouse movements, page scrolling, and information you type (including Personal Information), screen taps, and other actions you take while using the Services. Recordings may include technical and usage data, as well as visual representations of actions you take while using the Services. We use these recordings to help us understand how users interact with our Services and to design a better user experience for you.
You may choose not to provide Personal Information, (subject to the controls offered by your mobile device’s operating system), but this may prevent you from using certain features of the Services.
We also collect non-Personal Information relating to the Services, that is, information that does not personally identify an individual. The non-Personal Information we collect includes how you interact with the Services, information generally collected or “logged” by Internet websites or Internet services when accessed or used by users, and information about your web browser or device accessing or using the Services.
Examples of the non-Personal Information we collect are:
- The pages of our website that you viewed during a visit;
- What information, content or advertisements you view or interact with using the Services;
- Language preferences;
- The city and state in which you are located (but not your precise geographic location); and
- Unique identifiers that are not connected and cannot reasonably be connected to your identity.
Information collected by the Services may be collected by us or one of our Service Providers or Third Party Technologies.
III. Information Usage
Enjoymint Delivered may use or disclose the Personal Information collected for one or more of the following “Business Purpose(s)”:
- To fulfil or meet the reason you provided the information;
- Aid us in providing, maintaining and protecting the Services;
- Improve our online operations;
- Process Transactions;
- Provide customer service;
- Communicate with you via email, RSS feeds, and/or other communications relating to the Service;
- Send offers regarding Enjoymint Delivered products (including via email);
- Perform research and analysis aimed at improving our products and services;
- Manage and maintain the systems that provide the Services.
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations;
- To respond to your requests under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (the CCPPA). This applies to California residents.
- For any other purposes described to you when we collect your Personal Information and any other acceptable purposes as set forth in the CCPA.
Unless we notify you otherwise, we will not collect additional categories of Personal Information, nor use the Personal Information we collect for any other materially different, unrelated, or incompatible purposes.
IV. Information Sharing
Enjoymint Delivered discloses Personal Information to third parties for a Business Purpose. When we disclose Personal Information for a Business Purpose, we enter into an agreement with the receiving party that describes the purpose for sharing the Personal Information, and that requires the receiving party to keep that Personal Information confidential and not use it for any purpose other than performing the services according to the agreement.
We may disclose your Personal Information with the following categories of third parties: service providers.
V. Do Not Track Signals
California’s “Do Not Track” Notice: “Do Not Track” (“DNT”) is a preference you can set in your web browser to let the websites you visit know that you do not want them collecting information about you. Enjoymint Delivered website does not currently respond to “Do Not Track” settings. We do support the development and implementation of a standard “do not track” browser feature that provides customers with control over the collection and use of information about their web-browsing activities. Once a standardized “do not track” feature is released, we intend to adhere to the browser settings accordingly.
Your Personal Information is necessary for us or our service providers to:
- Complete the transaction for which we collected your Personal Information, provide goods or services that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our contract with you;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities;
- Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 et. seq.);
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the information’s deletion may likely render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, if you previously provided informed consent;
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us;
- Comply with a legal obligation; or
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
If you would like to opt out of information sharing, please email your request to [email protected]. Please do note that Enjoymint Delivered’s website and other Services require some information gathering in order to function properly, and in some cases, in order to meet cannabis regulatory requirements, so Enjoymint Delivered Services may not be available for your use if you opt out of all information sharing.
You can opt out of receiving marketing e-mails from us by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link in the e-mails. Please note that it may take up to ten (10) business days for your opt-out request to be processed. Also, even if you opt out of marketing e-mails, we may continue to send you certain account-related e-mails, such as notices about your account and confirmations of transactions you have requested.
Enjoymint Delivered will not Sell Personal Information without first obtaining your consent.
Enjoymint Delivered’s products and Services are not intended for users under the age of 21. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information and/or authorize users under the age of 21 to use the Services or to purchase any of our products.
VII. Information Security
We utilize reasonable information security measures to safeguard your Personal Information against unauthorized access, modification, or destruction. For example, we utilize Secure Socket Layer (SSL), Transport Layer Security (TLS), or similar encryption technology when sensitive data is transmitted over the Internet, and use firewalls to help prevent external access into our network. However, no data transmission over the Internet and no method of data storage can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its security.
We restrict access to Personal Information in our possession to our employees, Service Providers, and Online Tool Providers who need to know that information in order to operate, develop, improve or support our Services. If we share Personal Information with Service Providers or Third Parties, we require that they also use reasonable information security measures to safeguard your Personal Information, and only use your Personal Information for the purposes for which we share it with them.
VIII. Third Party Websites
Please note that the Services may link or integrate with third-party sites, services or apps. We are not responsible for the privacy or security policies or practices or the content of such third parties. Accordingly, we encourage you to review the privacy and security policies and terms of service of those third parties so that you understand how those websites collect, use, share and protect your information.
IX. Changes to this Policy
X. Contact Us
If you would like to make a privacy-related request, you may email your request to [email protected] or contact us at:
Phone: (408) 484-4644